THE PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The controller of your personal data submitted as part of this website www.wiecejmiejsca.pl (hereinafter: Website) is Więcej Miejsca sp. z o.o. whose registered office is in Warsaw, ul. Czereśniowa 98/133, postal code: 02-456 Warszawa, KRS 535460, NIP 5223021562, REGON 360345958, share capital of PLN 77,000.00, phone +48 22 122 0234, email: email@example.com.
- Under Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereafter “GDPR”), below you will find information necessary for the processing of personal data by the Controller.
- Providing data is voluntary, but your refusal to provide them is equivalent to the inability to process a complaint, claim, request, to provide services or receive marketing information.
- If you have made a declaration of consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- The personal data processed on the website below are processed for the following purposes:
a. to enter into an agreement for the provision of services on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
b. to enter into and perform an agreement for the provision of services entered into by you with us (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
c. for the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defence against claims, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
d. to offer you products and services from us directly, based on your separate express and voluntary consent to receive commercial and marketing information (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
e. to offer you products and services from us and from companies cooperating with us directly, based on your separate express and voluntary consent to receive commercial and marketing information (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- We will process the following personal information about you: given name, surname, address of residence, PESEL number, company name, VAT number, telephone number and email address.
- We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
a. subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services we use to properly perform the agreement that you have entered into with us and to provide legal, IT, accounting, payment services, etc.
- If required by law, the Controller will disclose personal information to other entities, primarily public entities, including in response to a court order, summons or other legal request or inquiry carried out in the exercise of public authority and only if that request is based on an appropriate legal basis.
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
- Your personal data will be processed and stored from the moment they are obtained by the Personal Data Controller for the duration of the agreement entered into with you, as well as after its termination; however, not longer than until the claims are time-barred, arising from the agreement for the following purposes:
a. asserting claims in connection with the performance of the agreement;
b. fulfilling obligations arising from legal regulations, including tax and accounting regulations in particular.
- The duration of data storage is limited to the period of their usefulness for the purposes for which they were collected. After the expiration of the processing period, the data will be irreversibly deleted or anonymized, i.e. deprived of the characteristics that enable the identification of the data subjects.
- In the event that you provide us with your data and a service agreement is not entered into, we will keep your data for a period of 6 months.
- Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The personal data held by the Controller may be subject to profiling, i.e. analysis and prediction of users’ interest in the services made automatically by the IT system on the basis of personal data, behavioural measurements and information obtained from all possible legal sources, based on the consent you have given.
- The Controller will exercise due care to protect the users’ data. All passwords in the database are encrypted. Communication between the user and server is encrypted with the use of the 256-bit SSL certificate.
- It is not the Controller’s intention to collect the data of persons using the Website who are under 16 years of age without the consent of their parents or guardian. However, the Controller cannot verify with certainty whether the visitor has already reached the age indicated in the previous sentence. If the user believes that the Controller has collected data concerning a minor/child without the consent of the minor’s/child’s parent/guardian, please contact us at the address indicated in clause 1 above. The disputed data will be erased.
RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE CONTROLLER
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Controller, you have the right:
- to access your personal information and receive its copy,
- to rectify (amend your data),
- to erase the data.
IMPORTANT! If you believe that there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we erase them.
4. to restrict personal data processing,
IMPORTANT! You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data solely to storing them or carrying out activities that you have agreed with us if you believe that we have incorrect data about you or process them unjustifiably; or you do not want us to erase them because you need them to establish, assert or defend a claim; or for the duration of an objection you have raised against the processing.
5. to object to the processing of your personal data,
6. to data portability,
IMPORTANT! You have the right to receive the data from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can also have us send the data directly to another entity.
7. to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
8. to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Controller:
- at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing to the following address: Więcej Miejsca Sp. z o.o., ul. Czereśniowa 98/133, postal code: 02-456 Warszawa
SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- When using the Website, some data are automatically stored on the Website Administrator’s servers for the purpose of system administration or for statistical or backup purposes. The above data include:
- the name of your Internet access provider,
- the IP address,
- the browser software version,
- the computer operating system,
- system logs.
2. The Data Controller processes the user’s personal data such as:
- given name and surname or company name,
- address of residence,
- PESEL number,
- email address,
- contact phone number.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COOKIES
- In order to ensure full functionality during the use of the Website and in the process of filling out forms on the Website, the owner of the Website may send notifications regarding the actions performed by the user.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website that they come from, the length of time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- Each browser allows you to manage your cookie settings differently. Below, the Website Administrator has prepared interlinks with relevant instructions. Select the web browser that you are currently using from the list below:
a. Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/
b. Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
c. Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=pl_PL
d. Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
e. Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html