PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RULES
- The following entity is the Controller of your personal data that you provide within this website: Więcej Miejsca sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Łuki Wielkie 3/7 zip code: 02-434 Warszawa, KRS 535460, NIP 5223021562, REGON 360345958, Phone +48 22 122 0234, E-mail: email@example.com.
- Pursuant to Article 13(1) and 13(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, please find below the information required in connection with the personal data processing done by the Controller.
- You give the data on a voluntary basis but failure to give them would render us unable to answer your queries, contact you, perform services or provide marketing information.
- If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing done based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- The personal data processed on the website may be used for the purpose of:
a. concluding a sales contract based on your interest in our offering (under Article 6(1)(a) and 6(1)(b) of the GDPR):
b. for the purpose of performing a contract you concluded with us and based thereon (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
c. establishment or defence of claims, if any, which is our legitimate interest (under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
d. us offering you our products and services directly, which is our legitimate interest (under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
e. offering our products and our the companies we do business with directly to you, which is both our and our partners’ legitimate interest (under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- We will process such categories of your personal data as the basic identification data, data regarding the place of residence and data allowing us to contact you.
- We may provide your personal data to the following categories of entities:
a. subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services we use in the processing;
b. business partners whose products and services complement our offering;
- We do not transfer your data outside the EU/EEA.
- Your personal data will be processed and stored from the moment they are acquired by the Controller throughout the term of the contract concluded with you and thereafter for the following purposes:
a. to pursue the claims connected with contract performance;
b. to perform the obligations arising from applicable laws, including in particular tax and accounting obligations;
c. you will object to their processing for that purpose, you will withdraw the consent if we have been processing them based on a marketing consent or until we find out on our own that the data are no longer valid.
- Remember that you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Office wherever the personal data processing is in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April of 2016.
- Więcej Miejsca Sp. z o.o. will exercise due care to secure the Users’ data. All the passwords in the database are encrypted. The communications between the user and the server are encrypted using a 256-bit SSL certificate.
RIGHTS CONNECTED WITH PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY THE CONTROLLER
In connection with the Controller’s processing of personal data, you have the right to:
1. access your personal data and to receive a copy thereof
2. rectify (correct) your data
3. erase your data,
IMPORTANT! If you believe there are no grounds for us to process your data, you may require us to erase them.
4. to restrict the personal data processing,
IMPORTANT! You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data only to storage or to actions pre-agreed with you if you believe that we have incorrect data about you or that our processing of your data is unsubstantiated; if you do not want us to erase them because you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims; or for the time of your objection to data processing.
5. object to personal data processing,
6. data portability,
IMPORTANT! You have the right to receive data from us in a structured, generally used, machine-readable format. You can also instruct us to transfer such data directly to another entity.
7. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
8. withdraw your consent to personal data processing
SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- As you use the Website, some data are automatically stored on the Website Administrator’s servers for the purpose of system administration or for statistical purposes or for backup purposes. Such data include:
• name of your internet provider,
• IP address,
• web browser version,
• your computer’s operating system
• system logs.
- The Personal Data Controller processes such personal data of the User as:
• first and last name or business name;
• email address;
• contact phone number
ALERTS AND COOKIES
- To guarantee full functionality of the Website and of the process of filling out forms on the Website, the Website Owner may send alerts regarding the User’s activities.
- The Website uses the cookies installed in the User’s browser. The User shall have the right to refuse to accept them but this may result in incorrect functioning of certain Services and in complete disabling of access to the Website.
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files, which are stored on the User’s endpoint device and are intended for use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the period over which they are stored on the endpoint device and a unique number.
- Every browser allows different management of cookie settings. See the links with appropriate instructions prepared by the Website Administrator: Choose your web browser from the list below:
a. Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/
b. Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
c. Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=pl_PL
d. Firefox- https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
e. Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html