TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions including attachments (hereafter “Terms and Conditions” define the principles of providing services by electronic means via a website under the following address: www.wiecejmiejsca.pl, maintained and administered by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA sp. z o.o. [a Polish limited liability company] whose registered office is in Warsaw, ul. Czereśniowa 98/133 (postal code: 02-456 Warszawa), entered into the business register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division, no KRS 535460, NIP 5223021562, REGON 360345958 (“WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA”).
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms of Website Use define the main characteristics of providing the services, in particular the method of and timeframe for the provision of the service, the amount and method of payment, the method of rescission of the agreement and termination of the agreement, the method of filing complaints, duration of the agreement, as well as the data processing method.
2. All comments, remarks, objections, suggestions or complaints should be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account – the Customer’s profile maintained by Więcej Miejsca, by means of which the Customer may order or personalize the services related to the storage of items and furniture;
2. Driver – an employee or Partner employed by Więcej Miejsca, responsible for delivering/collecting/returning Storage Bins and other items to/from the Customer, transporting them to the Storage Facility, and providing other services to the Customer, including moving, transportation or Storage Bin rental services.
3. Storage Facility – the venue where the Customers’ Items are stored and kept;
4. Area of Operation – the service is provided mainly in Warsaw; Więcej Miejsca can provide the service outside of the designated Area of Operation, including throughout Poland and Europe.
5. Partners – a group of business owners cooperating with Więcej Miejsca in order for the services to be provided.
6. Storage Bin – a high quality eco-friendly reusable container, made of hardened plastic, measuring approximately 60 cm (width) x 40 cm (length) x 40 cm (height) and with a capacity of 75 litres, delivered to the Customer by Więcej Miejsca, into which the Customer’s items are packed.
7. Website – a website maintained by Więcej Miejsca by means of which the Customer may place Orders and Inquiries concerning the services offered by Więcej Miejsca;
8. Service Catalogue:
a. Storage – the commissioning by the Customer of the storage of their items by Więcej Miejsca for a fee;
b. Collection of Items – the collection of items from the Customer; the items are to be stored by Więcej Miejsca;
c. Return of Items – the return of items stored by Więcej Miejsca to the Customer;
d. Moving / Transportation – a service to relocate the Customer’s Items from one location to another;
e. Storage Bin Rental – renting bins to the Customer for their own use.
9. Bin Storage – a storage option where the Customer pays certain unit fees for each Storage Bin.
10. Space Storage – a storage option for, among other things, furniture, household appliances, cardboard boxes, etc., where the Customer is charged for a certain amount of space, measured in square metres.
11. Cardboard Closet Storage – a storage option where the Customer can store hanging clothes in tall, standing cardboard boxes with a hanger inside, measuring 50–60 cm (width) x 50–60 cm (length) x 110–120 cm (height).
12. Objects – items that do not fit into the Storage Bins, of non-standard size, which the Customer puts into Storage (e.g. furniture, household appliances, bicycles, suitcases, etc.).
13. Service – any service offered by Więcej Miejsca.
14. Billing Period – a period of 1 month of storage in the Storage Facility.
15. Inquiry – a request by the Customer for a quote by Więcej Miejsca for the provided services.
16. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent, submitted via the Website, by email sent to the following address: email@example.com. In this declaration, the Customer commissions Więcej Miejsca to provide the service described in section 2(8).
3. PRINCIPLES OF PROVIDING SERVICES
- Within the scope of the provided services, Więcej Miejsca undertakes to accept and fulfil Orders consisting in the collection, storage and return of the Customer’s items in dedicated Storage Bins, Cardboard Closets or in a specific storage space. Więcej Miejsca also provides moving and transportation services and offers rentals of plastic storage bins for self-use.
- The service is provided within the area defined by Więcej Miejsca with the scope of postal codes; the service may also be provided outside the designated area subject to prior consultation with Więcej Miejsca.
- In the case of a storage service, the items that the Customer wishes to place in storage must be approved by Więcej Miejsca.
- The Website User may view the offer of Więcej Miejsca without placing an Order.
- The placement of an Order for the storage service requires registration on the Website. By registering, the Customer declares that: their place of residence or registered office is located in Poland; they are at least 18 years old (for Customers who are natural persons); they are the owner of the items that they wish to store in Więcej Miejsca’s Storage Facility or that they want to commission Więcej Miejsca to transport.
- During Order placement the Customer is obliged to complete a form and provide the following details: their given name and surname, address of residence, permanent or temporary registered address, contact telephone number and email address (at the same time being the login), as well as an individual password.
- A Customer who is a legal entity, when registering and placing an Order for services, provides company data, including NIP (the Polish tax identification number).
- The Customer undertakes to maintain an up-to-date online profile. In the case of a change to personal data, including mailing address or email address, the Customer undertakes to immediately send the updated data to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Customer fails to do so, any correspondence addressed to the Customer’s current, out-of-date data will be deemed to have been delivered, also in the cases indicated in section 12.
- The Account is non-transferable and intended for individual use.
- The Customer may not use other users’ Accounts or make their Account or login details available to other persons. Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for the consequences of the password being made available by the Customer to third parties or the password being improperly protected from unauthorized access.
- The Customer ought to inform Więcej Miejsca forthwith if they suspect or know that a third party may have access to the Customer’s profile.
- The Customer represents that any person who has access to the Customer’s profile has obtained the Customer’s consent and is authorized to use the services offered by Więcej Miejsca and the Customer’s Profile on the Customer’s behalf.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the existing legal regulations within the scope of using the Website, as well as not to take action that may have a negative impact on the operation of the Website.
- Więcej Miejsca has the right to block the Customer’s Account for a specified period or to restrict access to selected services if Więcej Miejsca decides that the Customer’s Account may be at risk, e.g. through access by third parties without the Customer’s consent.
- The Customer who is not a consumer consents to communications in the following way:
a. electronically, i.e. by sending messages to the email address provided on the wiecejmiejsca.plwebsite;
b. by traditional mail to the last address of residence or for correspondence provided on the wiecejmiejsca.pl website or in an email message to Więcej Miejsca;
c. via text messages (SMS) / MMS messages to the phone number indicated on the www.wiecejmiejsca.pl website.
5. ORDER PLACEMENT
- In order to process an Order, the Customer must first place an Inquiry with Więcej Miejsca. The Customer can do so by using the online form at www.wiecejmiejsca.pl (by clicking the “ORDER STORAGE TODAY” button (the option available for the item storage service), by sending a request through the form in the Contact Us tab, by phone, or by email to email@example.com (options available for all services offered by Więcej Miejsca).
- After the Customer submits the data, Więcej Miejsca sends an email to the email address provided by the Customer containing a preliminary quote for the Inquiry.
- In the case of an Inquiry for a storage service made by email or telephone, after accepting the Więcej Miejsca offer, the Customer must complete the online form at www.wiecejmiejsca.pl (by clicking the “ORDER STORAGE TODAY” button) if the Customer has not done so yet. In the form, the Customer provides the data necessary for the service and creates an account. The account allows the Customer to view their stored property, order/add the Storage Bins, and order the return of stored items.
- After the Customer accepts the offer received by email, an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means between the Customer and Więcej Miejsca is concluded.
- Więcej Miejsca may ask the Customer to make an advance payment before the service is provided.
- The conclusion of the agreement for the ordered services is tantamount to the declaration of the Customer’s presence at the selected venue and time where and when the service will be provided.
- When using the selected service, the Customer has the right to choose an additional service for a fee in accordance with the price list presented in the email. If the type of service is changed during the provision of the service, the fee is charged according to the price list depending on the type of the provided service.
- Prior to the actual commencement of the collection service, Więcej Miejsca collects from the Customer a Statement in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the GDPR clause.
6. DELIVERIES, COLLECTIONS
- For Customers being natural persons, Więcej Miejsca provides the service under the address indicated during the placement of the first Order. For Customers not being consumers, Więcej Miejsca provides the service at the business address. Więcej Miejsca may collect items from the Customer / return items to the Customer from another address / at another address, by prior arrangement with the Customer.
- Before providing the service, the Driver or Partner of Więcej Miejsca has the right to ask the Customer, who is a natural person, to produce an identity card or another document to verify and write down the Customer’s PESEL number or series and number of the identity card; PESEL number / series and number of the identity card are collected in order to enable Więcej Miejsca to more efficiently assert any claims arising from the implementation of the agreement.
- At the time the Storage Bins are delivered to the Customer, the Customer may ask the Driver for more Containers than specified in the Order. The Customer’s request will be fulfilled if technically feasible.
- If the Customer uses the Storage Bins, the Customer must pack them in such a way that the lid of each Storage Bin closes flat. If this condition is not met, the Driver may request the Customer to repack part of the items to another Storage Bin or to unpack them.
- In the case of storage in Storage Bins, the weight of items placed in one Storage Bin may not exceed 26 kg and the total weight, including the Storage Bin, may not exceed 30 kg (the weight of the Storage Bin is approximately 4 kg). If the weight limit of the packed Storage Bin is exceeded, the Customer will be asked to repack the items into another Storage Bin).
- The Storage Bins are closed with seals bearing unique numbers in the Customer’s presence. Więcej Miejsca can deliver the seals to the Customer’s premises along with the advance delivery of the Storage Bins, to be self-secured.
- The Customer is obliged to adequately secure the items in the Storage Bin or other items (e.g. with bubble wrap / stretch wrap) so that they do not pose a health risk to the Driver or cause damage to other items being transported to the Storage Facility.
- Prior to processing the Order, Więcej Miejsca may provide the Customer with packaging materials for an additional fee (information regarding the cost of the materials will be provided to the Customer prior to the service).
- The Driver will attempt to contact the Customer by phone twice on the day of the service. The Customer’s absence on the day of the service at the address specified in the Order is the basis for charging logistics costs specified in the offer sent by email.
- If there is no elevator in the building where the service is provided, Więcej Miejsca reserves the right to charge an additional fee for carrying the Items up and down the stairs, of which the Customer will be informed in advance by email, or to cancel the service without any consequences for Więcej Miejsca. If the elevator in the building where the service is provided stops working on the day of the service, the Customer may be charged an extra fee for carrying items up the stairs. In such a situation, if possible, Więcej Miejsca will send the Customer an email informing them of the additional fees and the Customer, if still interested in the service, is required to confirm the additional costs by email. In the event of a non-functioning elevator on the day of the service, Więcej Miejsca may also cancel the service without any consequences to Więcej Miejsca.
- An inventory of the items being transferred is prepared during the storage collection service. The Customer, or a person authorized by the Customer, confirms in writing on the Więcej Miejsca form the performance of the service by affixing a legible signature (with the Customer’s full name). The Customer receives a scan of the completed service form via email.
- When ordering online the delivery of the Storage Bins to the Customer, the Customer may select the instant collection option, during which the Customer will have 15 minutes to pack their items into the Storage Bins. The second option is the collection of the packed Storage Bins at another date, no more than 7 calendar days after their delivery. After the expiration of the 7-day period, Więcej Miejsca has the right to begin charging for the rental of the Storage Bins at the price stated in the offer emailed to the Customer and available in the Price List.
- The Storage Bins delivered to the Customer by Więcej Miejsca are clean and undamaged. If it happens that a Storage Bin does not meet these conditions, the Customer has the right to ask the person delivering the Storage Bins to replace it.
- In the course of the services provided by Więcej Miejsca, the Customer undertakes to make proper use of the Storage Bins, and at the time of return – agrees that the Storage Bins will be returned in a number and condition free from technical defects (this does not take into account the natural wear and tear that occurs as a result of proper use of the Storage Bins). The return of Storage Bins that are heavily soiled, have an unpleasant / musty odour or are covered with permanent stickers, tape, etc., to Więcej Miejsca may result in an additional cleaning fee as outlined in the additional services price list. If a Storage Bin is lost or damaged by the Customer, Więcej Miejsca may charge the Customer for additional costs as outlined in the additional services price list; the damaged and paid-for container may become the property of the Customer.
- The Customer may not mark the Storage Bins with their own stickers/tape because of the marks that they may leave on the Storage Bin. The Customer may not keep the Storage Bins in the open air (outside the apartment / house, balcony / terrace), as this could expose the Storage Bins to the harmful effects of weather conditions; in the case of failure to comply with this recommendation, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge the Customer an additional cleaning fee, outlined in the additional services price list. In the event that the Storage Bin is damaged and the Customer claims normal wear and tear to avoid additional fees, Więcej Miejsca may request photographic documentation and the remains of the Storage Bin.
- At the time the service is performed by Więcej Miejsca, the Customer must, to the extent possible, provide access / driveway to the building where the service will be performed. In the case of obstructed access to the building, Więcej Miejsca has the right to refuse the service without any consequences.
- For the option of storage in the Storage Bins, when the Customer wishes to change the date of the service, the Customer agrees to notify Więcej Miejsca by email or phone no later than 10:00 a.m. up to two business days prior to the date of the service. If the Customer selects the storage option on a specific space in square metres, the Customer agrees to notify Więcej Miejsca of the change in the service date by email or phone no later than 10:00 a.m. up to three business days prior to the date of the service (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). In the case of failure to meet the deadlines indicated in this section, the Customer may be charged an additional fee equal to 30% of the logistics (transport) fee estimated before the commencement of the service.
- If the Customer withdraws from the agreement on the date of the service, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge the Customer for the costs that Więcej Miejsca has incurred in preparing to perform the ordered service in the previously selected form. If the service is changed, the charge will be calculated as for the selection of a new service, without regard to previously incurred costs.
- In the event that either the Customer or the contact person designated by the Customer is unable to collect the Storage Bins during the scheduled delivery, or is not present at the Storage Bin collection address indicated on the service Order, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge the Customer an amount in accordance with the contractual fee price list for each commenced fifteen (15) minutes following the first fifteen (15) minute waiting period of the Driver waiting for the authorized person. The Storage Bins will be delivered / collected at a time agreed with the Customer; however, the Customer will be charged for making two deliveries.
7. RETURN OF STORED ITEMS TO THE CUSTOMER
- The Customer orders the return of stored items or Storage Bins directly on the portal www.wiecejmiejsca.pl by email.
- The Customer has the right to order the return of stored items and Storage Bins at any time during the billing period. If the customer does not want to incur charges for the next storage period, he should place the order so that the items are returned before the end of the paid storage period.
- If a return is ordered two business days prior to the commencement of the next billing period, Więcej Miejsca does not guarantee that the items will be returned at the time that the Customer desires.
- Failure to order the return of items in the manner provided for in section 7(2) results in an automatic extension of the service for an additional month.
- When items in Storage Bins are returned to the Customer, the Customer may unpack them immediately or request that they be left for a few days.
- The Customer has up to 7 calendar days to unpack their items from the Storage Bins. The costs of collecting the Storage Bins at another date will be presented to the Customer in an email offer or, if not technically possible, by phone.
- In the case of damage to items or furniture returned by Więcej Miejsca to the Customer, which were not packed in Storage Bins / cartons, the Customer is obliged to inform Więcej Miejsca by email about the damage no later than two 24-hour periods from the date of return. If the Customer fails to notify Więcej Miejsca of the damage within the specified time, Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for any damage. In the case of items packed into Storage Bins / cartons, if Więcej Miejsca was responsible for packing them, the Customer has 5 working days to inform Więcej Miejsca about the damage by email; otherwise, Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for any damage. Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for items packed into Storage Bins / cartons if the Customer packed them themselves.
- On the day on which the Storage Bins and other items are returned to the Customer, the Customer agrees to be present in person at the address indicated for the return or to authorize another person to substitute for the Customer and collect them.
- For the option of storage in the Storage Bins, if the Customer wishes to change the date of the service, the Customer agrees to notify Więcej Miejsca by email or phone no later than 10:00 a.m. up to two business days prior to the date of the service. If the Customer selects the storage option on a specific space in square metres, the Customer agrees to notify Więcej Miejsca of the change in the service date by email or phone no later than 10:00 a.m. up to three business days prior to the date of the service.
- If the Customer cancels or wants to change the agreement on the date of the service, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge the Customer for the service already performed.
- If the Customer specifies a place to return the stored items outside the primary area of operation of Więcej Miejsca, additional fees will be charged – Więcej Miejsca will inform the Customer of these fees prior to providing the service.
- Więcej Miejsca has the right to cancel the return of items to the Customer if circumstances arise that may endanger the health or life of the Drivers or Partners of Więcej Miejsca (e.g. extremely adverse weather conditions).
- Więcej Miejsca has the right to refuse to return the Customer’s stored items prior to full settlement of all invoices that are due.
- In the event that either the Customer or the contact person designated by the Customer is unable to collect the Storage Bins for the return from the Storage Facility, or is not present at the address for the return of items indicated on the service Order, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge the Customer an amount in accordance with the contractual fee price list for each commenced fifteen (15) minutes following the first fifteen (15) minute waiting period of the Driver waiting for the authorized person. After thirty (30) minutes Więcej Miejsca may return with the Customer’s Storage Bins to the Storage Facility. The Storage Bins will be returned at a time agreed with the Customer; however, the Customer will be charged for making two deliveries.
8. EXTENSION OF THE STORAGE PERIOD
- The Customer has the option to extend the storage period of the items; they can do so at any time during the agreement.
- The payment for the next billing period will be made no later than 3 days prior to the expiration of the current storage period for the Customer’s items based on an invoice issued by Więcej Miejsca and sent to the Customer.
- If payment is not made for a subsequent storage period after it has begun, Więcej Miejsca has the right to begin accruing penalty interest for late payment.
9. STORAGE OF ITEMS
- It is prohibited to store the following items:
- firearms and ammunition;
d. foodstuffs and perishables;
e. any chemical, caustic substances;
g. plants, living and dead organisms;
h. liquids, soaked or damp materials, odorous materials;
i. antiques, precious stones, securities, gold, silver, jewellery, money, vouchers, securities or other money substitutes, documents, collectables or archival items, items of historical value or unique items or any other objects of high value;
j. works of art – the listed movables, their parts or components: original works of fine art, fine art craftworks and applied art works; collections consisting of catalogued sets of objects gathered and structured according to the concepts of the authors of the collections; catalogued numismatic items and historical souvenirs, in particular military items, banners, seals, badges and emblems, medals and orders; technical products, in particular devices, forms of transport, machinery and tools providing proof of material culture, characteristic of old and new economic forms, documenting the level of science and civilization development; catalogued library materials; products of folk art and handicraft as well as other ethnographic items; items commemorating historic events or the achievements of persons of distinction or institutions;
k. commodities that may pose a risk in any other way to the stuff stored in the Storage Facility or to persons in contact with the stuff;
m. broken, damaged, incomplete items;
n. kitchen accessories with sharp ends that have not been properly secured;
o. any other items the possession of which is illegal.
- If the Customer places prohibited items in storage, Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for any damage or loss.
- Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for fragile items placed in storage (such as glass, porcelain, mirrors, TV equipment, electronic equipment) if the collected items were packed / secured by the Customer and Więcej Miejsca was unable to assess the correctness of securing the items collected from the Customer.
- Więcej Miejsca does not recommend storing any personal documents in the Storage Bins, such as ID, driving licence, birth certificate, bank account numbers, etc., which can be used to steal someone’s identity. Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable if any private documents are lost.
- The Driver may refuse to collect for storage the Customer’s items if the Driver decides that the items fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or pose a risk to the persons or other objects transported by Więcej Miejsca. The Driver is not required to collect the items from the Customer if they are improperly packed, dirty; the Driver may collect the items after the Customer has cleaned them. If it is necessary to come to the Customer’s premises again, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge the Customer for the logistical costs incurred in attempting to provide the service. The fee will be in accordance with the minimum entry fee included in the offer emailed to the Customer.
- Więcej Miejsca has the right to open, in the course of providing the storage service, without the Customer’s consent, a Storage Bin or another item that the Customer has given for storage if:
- Więcej Miejsca is obliged to do so by appropriate government and state administration authorities, such as the fire department, police or court;
b. the Storage Bin or another Object placed for storage leaks liquid or has an unpleasant odour, or there is a justified suspicion of a threat to the safety of an employee of Więcej Miejsca or other objects transported or stored by Więcej Miejsca.
- If the Customer has placed in Storage an item the storage of which is prohibited, the Customer is liable on account of all costs or losses incurred by Więcej Miejsca.
- Więcej Miejsca will take the necessary steps to protect Customers’ items placed in storage from mould growth, but does not guarantee that mould will not naturally form on them. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for the natural mould growth on items placed in storage by the Customer.
- If the Customer selects the storage option on a specific space, the Customer agrees that Więcej Miejsca is only liable for items that have been inspected and photographed by Więcej Miejsca. The Customer waives any claims against Więcej Miejsca for the damage to items if Drivers or Partners of Więcej Miejsca have not had the opportunity to verify the condition of items that the Customer intends to place in storage, for example, as a result of the items being secured or packed by the Customer themselves.
- The prices for the storage of items, moving services, transportation services and Storage Bin rentals are presented to the Customer by email prior to the performance of the service.
- For a Storage service, the Customer will be charged for the full month storage period, even if the Customer stores their items for a shorter period, unless Więcej Miejsca decides otherwise.
- The charges for the provided services are paid by the Customers every monthly billing period or for a few periods in advance. For the first month, billing is prorated for the number of days from the day of collection to the end of the month.
- The payment for the order is made in the following way:
a: by bank transfer;
b. in cash (subject to prior confirmation of this payment option by Więcej Miejsca).
- Fees for consecutive monthly storage periods are payable monthly in advance by the Customer, without prior notice of impending payment, based on a VAT invoice that Więcej Miejsca will send to the Customer by email. The standard payment term for an invoice is 5 calendar days, unless Więcej Miejsca, by arrangement with the Customer, decides otherwise.
- In the case of late payment of fees for the services, Więcej Miejsca has the right to charge interest at twice the rate of the statutory interest for late payment.
- The Customer agrees that Więcej Miejsca will credit any payments made by the Customer first for the payment of late interest and then for any outstanding fees.
- If the fees for the services have not been paid, Więcej Miejsca will attempt to contact the Customer by email or by telephone.
- In the case of improper performance of the agreement by the Customer, consisting in a delay in the payment of fees for the storage of items or other services, which exceeds 10 calendar days, Więcej Miejsca will send an electronic request for payment or a request in the form of a pdf file by email to the address provided by the Customer, setting a deadline of 5 days for the payment of the amount due (calculated as 5 calendar days from the date of receipt of the request to the email inbox). The Customer is obliged to pay a fee for preparing and sending an electronic request for payment in the amount specified in the contractual fee price list.
- In the case of the storage service for items, after a second invoice that is not paid on time and exceeds 10 calendar days, the Customer will receive a second request for payment with a final payment deadline of 5 days to settle all obligations calculated from the date of receipt of the request to the email inbox. In the case of non-payment by the Customer, the agreement is automatically terminated. This applies to both new and existing Więcej Miejsca Customers.
- In the case of automatic termination, the Customer has 5 business days to order the return of their items, which will be processed by Więcej Miejsca. If the Customer fails to do so and fails to pay all obligations in advance (in the case of a return service, the estimated return fee should be paid in advance, before Więcej Miejsca commences the service), the Customer’s items may be disposed of, which the Customer accepts. The Customer’s objection is only effective if the outstanding fees are paid at the latest when the objection is raised. This applies to both new and existing Więcej Miejsca Customers.
- The disposal costs are borne by the Customer. They will be determined in each case on the basis of actual costs incurred by Więcej Miejsca related to the need to commission the above-mentioned service to a specialized entity. A record is made of the disposal of the objects.
- In the case of termination of the agreement by Więcej Miejsca, Więcej Miejsca has the right under Article 461 of the Civil Code to retain the Customer’s items to secure claims until the obligations are settled, arising from the agreement between Więcej Miejsca and the Customer.
- In the case of failure to settle the overdue fees within the additional period specified in the request for payment, Więcej Miejsca has the right to take legal action against the Customer to enforce the outstanding amounts. This may result in additional interest, litigation costs, and collection costs.
- Więcej Miejsca has the right to give notice of termination of the agreement with immediate effect in the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If Więcej Miejsca has to take action to recover debts from the Customer, the Customer must also bear the costs of such action, including the costs of Więcej Miejsca commissioning third-party entities to perform relevant activities.
- If the agreement has been terminated by Więcej Miejsca and the Customer has paid all amounts due and wishes to continue using the services of Więcej Miejsca, Więcej Miejsca may revoke the termination statement received by the Customer by email. If the Customer receives such a statement, the Customer consents that the statement of Więcej Miejsca is withdrawn and thus the agreement continues.
- The parties agree that any return of items by Więcej Miejsca to the Customer, except for the final return (where the items are no longer returned to storage and the Customer keeps them) will be considered temporary and will not relieve the Customer of the obligation to pay for the storage of such items, as Więcej Miejsca continues to provide storage space for such items (readiness to provide services).
- Fees for all services will be subject to annual indexation as of 1 January of each year. The indexation will be based on the consumer price index (CPI) for the previous year as published by Statistics Poland (GUS). Due to the fact that the index for the previous year is published at the turn of the first and second quarter of the following year, the parties agree that until the date of publication, the Customer will pay according to the previous year’s rate; however, the invoice issued after the publication of CPI will include the price increase for all services as of the first day of January of a given year.
11. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The Customer agrees to have the service performed before the expiration of the 14-day withdrawal period in cases provided by law.
- The Customer and Więcej Miejsca may terminate the agreement upon 14 days’ notice.
- The Customer (who is a consumer at the same time) who has entered into a distance agreement or into an agreement off the company’s premises, may, within 14 calendar days of entering into the agreement, withdraw from the agreement without cause or incurring any additional costs of storage of the items.
- If the Customer cancels the service within the 14-day cancellation period, the Customer agrees to bear the logistical costs of collecting / returning the items from / to the Customer; the costs will be provided to the Customer in the email offer sent to the Customer prior to the performance of the service.
- Within the framework of the service, the Customer has the possibility to have the stored items insured free of charge up to the amount of PLN 5,000 gross. However, if stored in Storage Bins, the value of the insurance per one Storage Bin is maximum PLN 1,000 gross, including cumulatively up to the amount of PLN 5,000 gross.
- The insurance referred to in clause 1 above provided under the general Więcej Miejsca insurance is insurance against damage to or loss of the items that the Customer places in storage. This insurance applies during transport to the Storage Facility, storage in the Storage Facility and during transport to return the items to the Customer.
- Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for damage to the Customer’s items if the Customer’s items were improperly secured, prepared, or packed by the Customer for the transport to the Storage Facility and for the time of storage.
- If the value of the Customer’s stored items exceeds PLN 5,000 gross, the Customer may contact Więcej Miejsca to inquire about the possibility of increasing the insurance and the fee for additional insurance.
- In the event of a loss, Więcej Miejsca will review the claim with the insurance company. The amount of compensation will be paid to the Customer after the insurance company has accepted the claim.
- If an insurance claim arises, the Customer must provide Więcej Miejsca with the necessary information, including proof of purchase of the damaged item and the cost of purchasing a new item, and send the required documents to the insurance company.
- The Customer should provide all information no later than 14 days after the Customer receives a request to do so from Więcej Miejsca. If due documents are not obtained by the deadline, Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable in any way for any damage.
- The user wishing to file a complaint should do so by sending a message to Więcej Miejsca to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the complaint, please describe the reason for the complaint and the circumstances of the complaint, and send photos showing the damage.
- Więcej Miejsca is obliged to resolve the complaint within 14 business days of receiving it.
- The Customer’s software used for browsing the websites requires:
- compatibility with Google Chrome 39 or later, Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox 33 or later, Opera 26 or later;
c. a resolution of no less than 1366×768 pixels;
d. if the requirements for the web browser are not met, Więcej Miejsca cannot guarantee full Website functionality.
- Więcej Miejsca exercises due care to protect the Customer’s data. Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for temporarily limiting the availability of the Website in order to minimize the threat from persons acting to the detriment of the Customer.
- Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for the damage caused by force majeure, in particular by acts of terrorism, floods, riots, strikes, lightning, war, marshal law, state of emergency, revolutions, social unrest, disturbances, sabotage, etc.
- Więcej Miejsca will not be held liable for damage to items improperly secured by the Customer; natural wear and tear of items over time; defects in items; forfeiture for legal reasons.
- In the event of a dispute as to ownership with a third party regarding items stored by Więcej Miejsca or other services provided by Więcej Miejsca to the Customer, the Customer hereby releases Więcej Miejsca from any and all liability, and agrees not to publicly disclose the information regarding Więcej Miejsca as a party to the dispute. The Customer will also use their best efforts to indemnify Więcej Miejsca from and against any and all claims of third parties related to the Storage of Items by Więcej Miejsca or providing other services by Więcej Miejsca.
- The content of these Terms and Conditions remains the property of Więcej Miejsca. Copying of the Terms and Conditions for any purpose whatsoever (apart from keeping the copy for the Customer’s own use) or any commercial use is prohibited and requires a written consent of Więcej Miejsca.
- The Website and all materials published on the Website are the property of Więcej Miejsca. The layout of the content contained on the Website and its individual parts, such as written materials, photographs, graphics, application and others, enjoy the protection granted by copyright law in general.
- All trademarks and brand names that appear on the Website are protected by law in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
- By using the content made available on the Website, Customers do not acquire any rights, nor do they obtain a license to this content.
16. AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Więcej Miejsca has the right to modify these Terms and Conditions;
- Więcej Miejsca will inform the Customer of changes to the Terms and Conditions by sending information about these changes to the email address provided by the Customer when ordering the service.
- Więcej Miejsca posts the new content of the Terms and Conditions on the Więcej Miejsca Website, which is generally available to all users and Customers of Więcej Miejsca.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions are binding upon the Customer if, within 7 calendar days from the date of sending information about the changes in the manner indicated above, the Customer does not submit a statement of termination of the agreement, which will be equivalent to a refusal to accept the changes.
- The Customer may submit the statement referred to in clause 4 electronically by sending an email to email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address of Więcej Miejsca listed on the Website in the tab: Contact.
- Failure to submit a statement of termination of the agreement in connection with changes in the Terms and Conditions means the intention to continue the agreement on the terms and conditions set forth by the amended Terms and Conditions.
- For those who have not yet placed an order for the service, changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective immediately.
- In the case of Customers using the services of Więcej Miejsca, information about changes in the Terms and Conditions will be sent to them to the email address provided on the Więcej Miejsca Website when placing an order for the services of Więcej Miejsca.
17. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The agreement as well as any disputes between Więcej Miejsca and the Customer are governed by the Polish law.
- The Customer who is a consumer may apply out-of-court settlement of complaints and claims. Detailed information on out-of-court dispute settlement can be found on: www.uokik.gov.pl.
- The court with jurisdiction for the Customer’s place of residence (registered office) has jurisdiction for disputes arising out of or in connection with the agreement.
- The provisions of the Polish law, in particular of the Civil Code, as well as the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287 as amended) and the code of conduct referred to in Article 2(5) of the Act of 23 August 2007 on combating unfair commercial practices (available on www.uokik.gov.pl) apply in issues not regulated in the Terms and Conditions.
- A platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and businesses at EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court dispute resolution of contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service agreement.
- Sample content of the statement of the intention to withdraw from the agreement;
- Contractual fee price list;
Sample content of the statement of the intention to withdraw from the agreement (in the case of non-acceptance of the change in the Terms and Conditions or before the expiration of the 14-day period from the day of entering into the agreement):
- Addressee [the Customer enters their given name and surname, full address, phone number and email address]
- I/We(*) hereby inform(*) of my/our intention to terminate the agreement to provide services consisting in making available the service offered by Więcej Miejsca Sp. z. o.o.
- Date of entering into the agreement (*) Given name and surname of the consumer(s) Signature of the consumer(s)
CONTRACTUAL FEE PRICE LIST (gross prices, including 23% VAT):
Carrying Storage Bins / Items up the stairs:
- PLN 3 / Storage Bin / Item – carrying up the stairs / down the stairs a full Storage Bin (or up to 3 empty Storage Bins) / Item (that can be carried by one person alone) up the stairs (counted from the 1st floor) / per each floor
- PLN 20 / Items carried by two employees of Więcej Miejsca / per floor (counted from the 1st floor)
Carrying bulky items (items weighing over 70 kg):
- From PLN 250 – carrying items weighing over 70 kg (regardless of whether there is an elevator or not)
- PLN 1 – cost of renting one Storage Bin / per day (minimum fee for a 7-day rental period and 10 Storage Bins);
- PLN 3 – cost of cleaning one Storage Bin before delivery to the Customer;
- PLN 150 – fee for destruction / technical damage to the Storage Bin that prevents its further use or loss of the Storage Bin (in the case of reporting the destruction of Storage Bins, Więcej Miejsca may request photographic documentation and the remains of the Storage Bin);
- PLN 19 – exceeding the weight limit of 30 kg that can be stored in the Storage Bin (including the weight of the Storage Bin; 4 kg);
- PLN 2 / per each Storage Bin / per each day – keeping the Storage Bin by the Customer for more than 7 calendar days when returning the Storage Bins to the Customer or giving the Storage Bins to the Customer to pack the Items, unless the earlier collection of the Storage Bins is the responsibility of Więcej Miejsca;
- PLN 10 / per each Storage Bin – return by the Customer of a Storage Bin soiled with renovation materials / that is very dusty / having an unpleasant odour.
- PLN 6 / per each hour – parking fee in a paid parking space;
- PLN 50 – preparing and sending an electronic request for payment to the Customer;
- PLN 30 – cost of disposal of Items from one Storage Bin / carton;
- PLN 60 – cost of disposal of Items from one cardboard closet organizer;
- PLN 150 – cost of disposal of Items for each cubic metre of Items stored on a specific space;
- PLN 65 – fee for every commenced fifteen (15) minutes after the first fifteen (15) minutes of the driver’s waiting time for the authorized person, in connection with a scheduled Storage Bin delivery to the Customer or collection of Storage Bins from the Customer.
THE RULES FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA SP. Z O.O.
I, the undersigned
…………………………………………………………………………………………, correspondence address: …………………………………………………………………………………………………… having PESEL number ………………………………………………………, hereby declare that:
- I agree to the disposal of my items stored by Więcej Miejsca in the event that my storage agreement is terminated as a result of a breach of the Terms and Conditions under the terms of the Terms and Conditions;
- I agree to bear the cost of the disposal referred to in section 2 of this statement;
- I will not claim the reimbursement of the value of any property disposed of in the manner set forth in section 2;
- in the event that Więcej Miejsca has to take action to recover debts associated with the performance of the agreement, I will also bear the costs of such actions, including the costs of commissioning appropriate activities by Więcej Miejsca to third-party entities;
- I consent to vetting with the National Debt Register (KRD).
handwritten legible signature