TERMS OF SERVICES
These terms of services including attachments (hereafter „“Terms of Services””) define the principles of providing services by electronic means via a website under the following address: www.wiecejmiejsca.pl maintained and administered by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA sp. z o.o. [a Polish limited liability company] whose registered office is in Warsaw, ul. Łuki Wielkie nr 3 lok. 7 (postal code: 02-434 Warszawa), entered into the business register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Law Division, under no KRS 535460, NIP 5223021562, REGON 360345958 („WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA”).
- These Terms of Services define the main characteristics of providing the services, in particular the method of and timeframe for the provision of the service, the amount and method of payment, the method of rescission of the agreement and termination of the agreement, the method of filing complaints, duration of the agreement, as well as the data processing method;
- All comments, remarks, objections, suggestions or complaints should be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com.
The terms beginning with upper-case letters in the Terms of Services have the following meaning:
- Account – the Customer’s profile maintained by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, by means of which the Customer may order or personalize the Services;
- Driver – an employee employed by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA or the company’s Partner, responsible for the delivery of the Storage Bins to the Customer, collection of the Storage Bins and Bulky Items from the Customer and their transport to the Storage Facility and return of items to the Customer;
- Storage Facility – the venue where the Customers’ Items are stored and kept;
- Service Area – the Service is provided in selected districts of Warsaw, such as: Bemowo, Białołęka, Bielany, Mokotów, Ochota, Śródmieście, Targówek, Ursus, Ursynów, Wilanów, Włochy, Wola, Żoliborz and suburban areas: Piastów and Pruszków. Wiecej Miejsca has also possibility to provide services outside above specified area.
- Partners – a group of business owners cooperating with WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA in order for the Services to be provided by the WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- Storage Bin – high quality packaging made from hardened plastic, delivered to the Customer by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, in which the Customer places his stuff to be put up for Storage;
- Website – denotes a website maintained by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA by means of which the Customer may place Orders;
- Storage – denotes the Customer’s order of paid storage of Customer’s items by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- Storage per Storage Bin/ Bulky Item – option of storage offered by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, in which the Customer pays specified unit prices for each Storage Bin or Bulky Item;
- Storage per Storage area– option of storage offered by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, in which the Customer pays for specified area, occupied by his items;
- Bulky Items – items which are not Storage Bins and are non-standard sized, handed by the Customer for storage (e.g. bicycles, pushchairs/ strollers/ prams, skis, snowboards, suitcases, furniture);
- Service – any service offered at any time by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- Order – denotes the Customer’s declaration of intent, made via the Website, by means of which the user commissions the company WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA to deliver the Storage Bins and/or collect the ordered number of Storage Bins for the purpose of their Storage, as well as the return of Items to the Customer;
PRINCIPLES OF PROVIDING SERVICES
- Within the scope of the provided services, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA undertakes to accept and fulfil Orders consisting in the collection, Storage and return of the Customer’s Items in dedicated Storage Bins or – in the case of Bulky Items – without any packaging;
- The service is provided in the area defined by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA with the postal codes scope;
- Every Item, which the Customer wants to hand for storage must be accepted by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA.
- The Website user may view the offer of WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA without Registration;
- The placement of an Order for the Service requires registration on the Website. In the process of Registration, the Customer declares the following:
- their place of residence or registered office is located within the territory of Poland;
- they are 18 years of age (for Customers being natural persons);
- they have a legal title to the Items which they are going to store via the Website.
- During Registration the Customer is obliged to complete a form and provide the following contact details: their given name and surname, address of residence, contact telephone number and email address (at the same time being the login), as well as an individual password;
- The Customer being a legal person and wishing to receive an invoice, provides the invoice data, including the NIP number, upon Registration;
- The Account is:
- intended for individual use.
- The Customer may not use other users’ Accounts or make their Account or login details available to other persons. WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable for the consequences of the password being made available by the Customer to third parties or the password being improperly protected from unauthorized access.
- The Customer ought to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA if they suspect or know that a third party may have access to the Customer’s profile;
- The Customer agrees, that every person having access to their profile, has the Customer’s permission and is authorised to use services offered by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the existing legal regulations within the scope of using the Website, as well as not to take action that may have a negative impact on the operation of the Website;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to block the Customer’s Account for a defined period of time or to restrict access to selected services if WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA decides that the Customer’s Account may be at risk;
- The Customer is obliged to provide WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA with updated contact details and to notify WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA promptly if they are changed.
- The Customer places an order by filling up online form;
- Following the approval of the details entered in the form by the Customer, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA sends a message to the email address provided by the Customer, containing a summary of the Order with estimated service fees. Final costs of the service will be presented to the Customer after the order is fulfilled, that is, when we know the final time spent by our movers, quantity of used materials and the space or boxes occupied;
- Following the final order confirmation, the Agreement to provide services by electronic means between the Customer and WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA is concluded; the subject matter of the Agreement is the Services provided by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- Order placement is equivalent to the Customer’s declaration that they will be present at the venue and date selected by the Customer. The Customer’s absence will provide a basis for imposing costs incurred by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA due to logistic costs.
- For Customers being natural persons, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA provides service under the address indicated during the placement of the first Order. For Customers not being natural persons (consumers), WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA provides service under the address of the registered office;
- Upon delivery of Storage Bins to the Customer, the Customer may request the Driver to leave a larger number of Storage Bins than specified in the Order – in such a case the payment for additional Storage Bins is made on the spot, to the Driver; in case of cash payment The Customer is obliged to have exact amount of cash to make payment and the Driver is not obliged to give the Customer a change;
- The Customer is obliged to pack the Storage Bin is such a way that the cover of each Storage Bin is closed flat and that the Storage Bin is properly secured during transport and Storage. If this condition is not met, the Driver may request the Customer to repack the protruding items to another Storage Bin or to unpack them;
- In case of Storage per Storage Bin/ Bulky Item, the permissible weight of Items put into the one Storage Bin must not exceed 26 kg, and 30 kg including the Storage Bin weight (the Storage Bin weight is 4 kg). The permissible weight of non-standard sized Item must not exceed 26 kg (it does not apply to Storage per Storage area option). If permissible weight limit is exceeded , the Customer may be requested to repack items to another Storage Bin or will be charged with additional charges specified in the Price List;
- The Storage Bins are closed with seals bearing unique numbers in the Customer’s presence;
- The Customer is obliged to secure the items in the Storage Bin or other Items in a proper manner (for instance with a bubble foil) so as to prevent them from posing a risk to the health of the Driver and from causing damage to other stuff transported or stored by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- Upon earlier advice WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may provide the Customer with packaging materials (for an additional charge);
- On the day of Service provision the Driver will attempt to contact the Customer by phone. The Customer’s absence within the timeframe set for the Service is a basis for imposing logistics costs provided in the Price List, if the procedure of providing the Service was started. In the case of lack of possibility to contact the Customer by phone on the day set by the Customer for the delivery of the Service, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right no to arrive to the Customer;
- If the Customer’s flat is above the fourth floor (fifth floor including the ground floor) and there is no lift in the building or the lift is out of order at the moment of providing the Service, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may impose an additional charge the amount of which has been set in the Price List or withdraw from providing the Service ;
- Upon delivery of the Service, the Customer receives, on demand, a document confirming the date of Service provision. The Customer or a person authorized by the Customer should also sign a confirmation that the Service has been provided and hand it in to the Driver;
- At the moment of placing the online order for delivery of the Storage Bins to the Customer, they may select “immediate collection” option, which gives the Customer 20 minutes to pack their items into the Storage Bins. The second option is the collection of the Items in another timeframe, not longer than 7 calendar days from the day of delivery of the Storage Bins. Upon the expiration of this timeframe, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to begin charging the Customer for the first just started period of the Storage of the Items;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA delivers the Storage Bins to the Customer clean and without damages. If it happens that a Storage Bin does not meet these requirements, the Customer may request the Driver to replace the Storage Bin
- During the Service the Customer is obliged to use the Storage Bins properly, and the moment of return is obliged to give them back clean and free of technical defects (not including natural usage, resulting from proper use of the Storage Bins). If the Customer returns the Storage Bins to WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA dirty, heavy dusted, giving off unpleasant/ fusty smell, with permanent labels, etc., what will require them to be cleaned or will lose, damage/ destruct the Storage Bins, will be imposed with additional charges set in the Price List;
- At the moment of the Service execution by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, the Customer is obliged – as far as possible – to provide an access/ driveway to the building, in which the Service will be executed. In case of difficult access to the building, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to refuse the provision of the Service without any consequences.
- In case of the Storage per the Storage Bin/ Bulky Item, if the Customer wants to change the date of the Service execution, is obliged to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA by e-mail or by phone at least by 1 p.m. the day before the date of the Service execution. In case of the Storage per area, the Customer obliged to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA by e-mail or by phone by 1 p.m. two business days before the date of the Service execution.
- If the day of delivery or collection falls on Monday, the Customer is obliged to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA on Friday by 1 p.m. at the latest about their intention to change the date of the Service execution.
- If on the day of the Service execution the Customer backs out of the agreement or wants to change it, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may impose justified costs for the Service already provided.
RETURN OF ITEMS TO THE CUSTOMER
- The Customer has the right to order the return of the stored Items;
- The return of the Items may be arranged for a day falling after the period of their paid Storage, yet the date of return of the Items must be ordered by the Customer at least two days before the end of the paid lease period;
- Failure to arrange the date of return of the Items as described above, results in an automatic extension of the period of Service provision by another 30 days;
- If the Items are returned to the Customer, the Customer unpacks their stuff from the Storage Bins upon delivery. The Customer has 20 minutes to unpack the stuff.
- At the moment of ordering the return of the Storage Bins, the Customer ought to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA about the intention to keep the Storage Bins longer. Then the Customer has maximum 7 calendar days to unpack their Items. If the Storage Bins are kept longer than 7 calendar days, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may impose additional charges set in the Price List.
- The costs of the return of the Items to the Customer , as well as the costs of the collection of the empty Storage Bins in a different date that the date of the return of the Items to the Customer are set in the Price List.
- In case of damage of the Items returned to the Customer by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, the Customer is obliged to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA about the damage within two business days at the latest. The lack of information about the damage in this timeframe release WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA from any liability for possible damages.
- In case of the return of the Items to the Customer, the Customer is obliged to be present at the venue, they ordered the return of the Items or to designate the other person for this purpose.
- In case of storage per the Storage Bin/ Bulky Item, if the Customer wants to change the date of the return of the Storage Bins/ Bulky Item to the Customer, they are obliged to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA by e-mail or by phone by 1 p.m. a day before the return date at the latest. In case of the Storage per area, the Customer obliged to inform WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA by e-mail or by phone by 1 p.m. two business days before the return date at the latest.
- If on the day of the Service execution the Customer backs out of the agreement or wants to change it, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may impose justified costs for the Service already provided.
- The return of the Items to the Customer may take place next day (in case of storage per the Storage Bin/ Bulky Item) or in two days (in case of the Storage per Storage area), providing WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has available timeframes to execute the Service.
- WIECEJ MIEJSCA reserves the right no to return the Customers’ Items beyond the set up activity area. In such a case the Customer may be obliged to set the return venue within the limits of WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA activity area.
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to cancel the return of the Items to the Customer if the circumstances occur which may pose a risk to the health or life of the Driver (extremely unfavourable weather conditions for example).
EXTENSION OF THE STORAGE PERIOD
- The user may extend the Storage period for the Items – they may do it at any time during the agreement;
- The payment for the subsequent settlement period should be made before the lapse of the current period of Storage of the Customer’s Items;
- If the charge for the subsequent settlement period is not paid after its commencement, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to apply statutory interest for late payment.
STORAGE OF ITEMS
- It is prohibited to store the following Items: :
- firearms and ammunition;
- food and drink products and perishables;
- any chemical, caustic substances;
- glass items, porcelain;
- plants, life organisms including animals, human dead bodies and debris;
- liquid substances, soaked or wet or giving off smell materials;
- antiques, precious stones, securities, gold, silver, jewellery, foreign currency, cash, vouchers, securities or other money substitutes, documents, collectables or archival items, items of historical value or unique items or any other items of high value;
- works of art – the listed movables, their parts or components: original works of fine art, fine art, craftworks and applied art works; collections consisting of catalogued sets of objects gathered and structured according to the concepts of the authors of the collections; catalogued numismatic items and historical souvenirs, in particular military items, banners, seals, badges and emblems, medals and orders; technical products, in particular devices, forms of transport, machinery and tools providing proof of material culture, characteristic of old and new economic forms, documenting the level of science and civilization development; catalogued library materials; products of folk art and handicraft as well as other ethnographic items; items commemorating historic events or the achievements of persons of distinction or institutions;
- commodities that may pose a risk in any other way to the stuff stored in the Storage Facility or to persons in contact with the stuff;
- broken, damaged or incomplete things;
- switched on electronic devices;
- not properly secured kitchen accessories with sharp endings;
- all other items, which possession is illegal;;
- easily broking items, as glass, porcelain, TV, lamps.
- In case the prohibited Items are put for Storage, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be liable for their possible damage, loss or mould;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA recommends not to store in the Storage Bins any personal documents, as ID, driving licence, certificate of birth, bank account numbers, etc., which may be used to steal someone identity. WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be liable for loss of any private documents;
- The Driver may refuse to collect the Customer’s Items if the Driver decides that the Items fail to comply with these Terms of Service or pose a risk to the persons or other stuff transported by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may open – without the Customer’s consent – the Customer’s Storage Bin or any other packing used by the Customer to pack the Items handed for Storage, if:
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA is obliged to do so by relevant services, such as the fire service, police, court of law;
- there is a leak of liquid from the Storage Bin or unpleasant smell can be detected or there is a safety risk to the employee of WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA or other stuff transported or stored by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA.
- If the Customer has put up for Storage an Item the storage of which is prohibited, the Customer is liable on account of all costs or losses incurred by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA does not guarantee, that the Storage Facility used by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA is proper place or way to store the items of defined purpose. WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will undertake all necessary actions to protect the Customer’s Items put up for Storage from a mould, but can not guarantee, that a mould can grow naturally on the Items put up for Storage. By accepting these Terms of Service, the Customer confirms and agrees, that WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable if a mould appears naturally on the Items put up for Storage by the Customer.
- If the Customer selects the Storage per square footage, they agree that WIECEJ MIEJSCA will be held liable for the Items checked and photographed by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA only. The Customer abandons any claims against WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA for damages of the Items, if they were not properly packed, secured, checked and photographed by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA. In such a situation the Customer will held exclusive liability for any damages.
- The minimum order value for Storage per the Storage Bin or Bulky Item (including collection, Storage and return of the Items) amounts PLN 99 net (PLN 121,77 gross). If torder value will not reach this amount, the Customer is obliged to pay surcharge at the moment of the return of the Items.
- The prices for the Storage of Items are set in the Price List in these Terms of Services;
- The charge for a Bulky Item that cannot be found on the list of Items that can be stored by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, is consulted each time with WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA by email;
- The charges are paid by the Customers for 30-day period of Storage, even if , even though the Customer is not going to use the entire 30-day Storage period;
- The charges for the provided Services are payable by the Customers on 30-day period basis or for several periods in advance, on a monthly basis in advance by the Customer; the first payment period begins upon collection of Items from the Customer;
- The payment for the order is made in the following way:
- in advance, via the Payment Operator;
- directly at the Customer’s premises upon delivery of Storage Bins, by means of an mPOS portable payment device or in cash (the option is available for the first order or for the return only);
- by bank transfer (the option is available if the delivery date falls on the second business day at the earliest after the day of order placement and when the Storage period is extended);
- The charges for the subsequent 30-day Storage periods are payable on a monthly basis in advance by the Customer, without necessity to inform the Customer earlier about forthcoming payment date.
- In case of Storage per the Storage Bin or Bulky Item, if the payment is done in advance for several periods and the Customer wants the Items to be returned before the lapse of paid Storage period, the Customer is entitled to get back amount due for unused Storage period. In such situation WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA reserves the right to impose additional charge PLN 10 for each Storage Bin/ Bulky Item, which will be deducted from the amount due resulting from unused Storage period;
- If the charge for Storage has not been paid, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will attempt to contact the Customer by email or by telephone, on the basis of the Customer’s contact details. If contact cannot be made and after the lapse of 30 days, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may keep the Customer’s Items;
- The Customer and WIECEJ MIEJSCA unanimously declare, that if contact with the Customer cannot be made within 30 days, a lien on the Customer’s Items is incurred to secure the claims of WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA . A lien makes possible WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA to pursue claims on the Items, regardless whose property they became as a result of the enforcement officer’s proceedings.
RESCISSION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Customer agrees for execution of the Service before the lapse of 14-day notice period;
- The Customer and WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA may terminate the agreement with a 14-day notice period;
- The Customer (who is a consumer at the same time) who has entered into a distance agreement or into an agreement off the company’s premises, may, within 14 days of entering into the agreement, rescing the agreement without providing any reasons or incurring any additional costs;
- If the Customer sets the Order fulfilment date within the 14-day rescission period, they at the same time agree to incur the costs of Storage Bin collection upon rescission;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect , if:
- the Customer falls behind in their due charges;
- the Customer breaks the conditions of these Terms of Services.
- If the Customers want to terminate the agreement they are obliged to order the return of the Items within 14 calendar days at the latest, from the date of passing the information on termination of the agreement. If the order is not placed within appointed timeframe, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA reserves the right to charge the Customer with the costs of non agreement usage of Storage services.
- Within the provided service, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA offers insurance of the Customers’ stored stuff, bought from the external insurer. If the Storage is per the Storage Bin, as well as Bulky Item, each Storage Bin or Bulky Item is insured for the amount of PLN 1000 gross (for each Bulky Item or stuff stored in one Storage Bin). The maximum sum of insurance of one Customer amounts PLN 8000 gross, both for the Storage per the Storage Bin or Bulky Item and the Storage per square footage.
- The insurance covers destruction or loss of Items that the Customer puts up for Storage and is binding during the transport, the Storage and return of the Items to the Customer.
- Upon approval of these Terms of Services the Customer confirms, that the maximum value of each stored Item does not exceed PLN 1000 gross, and the maximum value of all stored Items does not exceed PLN 8000 gross.
- WIECEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable for damages of the Customer stuff, if at the moment of the collection the Driver decides, that the Items were not properly secured and ill prepared or packed for the transport to WIĘCEJ MIESCA storage facility and for the Storage.
- If the value of the Customer’s stored Items exceeds PLN 8000 gross, the Customer may contact WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA to ask for possibility of rising the insurance and the charges for additional insurance.
- In case of the damage WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will consider the claim together with the insurer. The amount of compensation will be paid to the Customer when WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA get it form the insurer.
- In case of damage WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to ask the Customer for the proof of purchase of the damaged Item and the cost of purchase of a new one. The Customer ought to pass all information within 30 days at the latest from the moment they receive such a request from WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA. If it is not possible to get due documents in the set timeframe, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable in any way for possible damages.
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will exercise due care to protect the Customer’s data. All passwords in the database are encrypted. Communication between the Customer and server is encrypted with the use of the 256 Bit SSL certificate.
- The Customer wishing to file a complaint should do so by sending a message to WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The reason for the complaint and circumstances should be described in the complaint;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA is obliged to resolve the complaint within 14 business days of receiving it.
- The Customer’s software used for browsing the websites requires:
- Google Chrome 39 or later, Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox 33 or later, Opera 26 or later;
- resolution not lower than 1366×768 pixels;
- if the requirements for the web browser are not met, WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA cannot guarantee full Website functionality.
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA exercises due care to protect the Customer’s data. WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable for temporary restricted access to the Website in order to minimize the risk from persons acting to harm the Customer.
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable for the damage caused by force majeure, in particular by acts of terrorism, floods, riots, strikes, lightning, war, marshal law, state of emergency, revolutions, social unrest, disturbances, sabotage etc.;
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA will not be held liable for: damages of the Items not properly secured, for natural usage of the Items in time, defects of the Items, confiscation because of legal reasons.
- In case of a property dispute with a third party in respect of the Items stored by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA, the Customer hereby indemnifies WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA from any liability and agrees not to go public with any information on WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA. The Customer will also use their best efforts to indemnify WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA from and against any and all claims of third parties related to the Storage of Items by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA.
The content of these Terms of Services remains the property of WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA. Copying of the Terms of Services for any purpose whatsoever (apart from keeping the copy for the Customer’s own use) or any commercial use is prohibited and requires WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA written consent.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICES
- WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA has the right to modify these Terms of Services.
- In case of persons which have not placed an order for the Service yet, the changes are valid with immediate effect.
- In case of the Customers using WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA Services, the information about changes in the Terms of Services will be sent to the email address provided during order placement.
- The modifications of the Terms of Services become effective 7 calendar days following their placement on the Website.
- If the Customer does not approve the content of the modified Terms of Services, they may terminate the agreement;
- If, within 7 calendar days of receiving the notice on modified Terms of Services, the Customer does not terminate the agreement, it will be taken to mean that they accept the new Terms of Services.
- The agreement, as well as any disputes between WIECEJ MIEJSCA and the Customer, are governed by the Polish law.
- The Customer who is a consumer may benefit from out-of-court settlement of complaints and claims. Detailed information on out-of-court dispute settlement can be found on: www.uokik.gov.pl.
- The court which has jurisdiction for the Customer’s registered office has jurisdiction for disputes arising out of or in connection with the agreement;
- The provisions of the Polish law, in particular of the Civil Code, as well as the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) and the code of conduct referred to in Article 2(5) of the Act of 23 August 2007 on combating unfair commercial practices (available on www.uokik.gov.pl) apply in issues not regulated in the Terms of Website Use.
LIST OF ATTACHMENTS:
Attachment 1 – Declaration template – rescission of the agreement in case of non-approval of the modified Terms of Services:
- Addressee [the Customer enters their name, full address, phone number and email address]
- I/We(*) hereby inform(*) of my/our intention to terminate the agreement to provide services consisting in making available the service offered by WIĘCEJ MIEJSCA Sp. z o.o.
- Date of entering into the agreement(*)
- The consumer’s (consumers’) given name and surname
- The consumer’s (consumers’) signature(s)